Post-doc position: Acoustics of multi-channel adaptive microphone tech

Dear Auditory List,

Applications are invited for a 2 year Postdoctoral Research Associate, to be based within the Acoustics and Audio Group at the University of Edinburgh. The position is part of a new EPSRC-funded project in the area of multi-channel, adaptive acoustic transducer technology based on Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) processes.

The project is jointly between the Acoustics and Audio Group and the Institute for Integrated Micro and Nano Systems/Scottish Microelectronics Centre (part of the School of Engineering).

This is one of 2 PDRA positions on the project. For this post we are looking for someone with particular experience in modelling of integrated acoustic/mechanical/electrical systems (transducer systems would be ideal, for example). The post also involves considerable laboratory based work, using a laser doppler vibrometery system.

The link to the application page is available here:

http://www.acoustics.ed.ac.uk/2015/06/postdoc-position-aag-microphone-tech/

Interested parties are welcome to contact me directly for further information.

Best wishes,
Mike

--
Dr Michael Newton