KUG, Graz/Austria: Open position

Dear list,

I am forwarding the following information on behalf of Dr. Alois Sontacchi:

***

Dear colleagues,

I'd like to announce a vacant five-year position at the University of Music and Performing Arts Graz, Institute for Electronic Music and Acoustics for a Senior Scientist with a PhD matching the field of Sonic Interaction Design / Psychoacoustics in 3D Audio.

Note that applications should be submitted within two weeks from now, until 23rd of June.

Further details can be found here:
https://cloud.iem.at/public.php?service=files&t=b9ce5d2c2d2e1b7755cddb39aaa0ab4d

Kind regards,
Alois Sontacchi

****

--
Piotr Majdak
Psychoacoustics and Experimental Audiology