From: <Landsberger>, David <David.Landsberger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 12:19 PM
To: AUDITORY Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Two Talker Babble

I am attempting to make some two-talker babble but am a bit clueless in
the process.

Can anyone supply me with a good pre-recorded two talker babble?  Or
point me to some guidelines on how to make it myself?  Ideally, if there
is a pre-recorded babble available, I'd like to get a two talker babble
with both talkers being female.

Thanks,
David

--