Fwd: 1st call of 2015 "NII International Internship Program"

Dear all,

NII international internship program now is open.
If you are interested in this internship position, please let me know.

Best regards,

Yi Yu

http://research.nii.ac.jp/~yiyu/
Digital Content and Media Sciences Research Division
National Institute of Informatics, Tokyo, Japan