Re: Reference data for pure tone audiometry in the elderly

Dear Massimo,

Here is a relatively recent reference:

Morrell et al. (1996).  Age- and gender-specific reference ranges for hearing level and longitudinal changes in hearing level.   JASA, 100, 1949 - 1867.  (see pdf version attached)

I hope you find it useful.

Regards,
Sandy

Sandra Gordon-Salant, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Hearing & Speech Sciences
College of Behavioral and Social Sciences
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
301-405-4225
sgsalant@xxxxxxx