Pulkki-Karjalainen Communication Acoustics book available / Course slides available

Hello,

the book by me and Matti Karjalainen that I announced earlier,   Communication Acoustics — An Introduction to Speech, Audio and Psychoacoustics, is out:
http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1118866541,subjectCd-PH51.html

The corresponding Msc-level course in Aalto University was this autumn taught first time using this book. I am making the course slides (480 pdf-slides, 25 demo files) available here:
http://users.aalto.fi/~vpulkki/Communication_Acoustics/
I will also make the LaTeX-Beamer sources available for educators on request.

Both the book and the slides are of course subject to further developments, so if any comments, pls let me know.

Best regards,
Ville Pulkki
Professor (Tenure track assistant level 2)
Department of Signal Processing and Acoustics
Aalto University
(Helsinki, Finland)