Re: phonetically annotated corpus of Spanish with time-alignment

Hey Yulia,

Check this: http://dsp.stackexchange.com/questions/19870/vad-speech-databases

Dear list members,

I am looking for a phonetically annotated corpus of spoken Spanish.
I hoped to find something that would include time-aligned phonetic
annotations, such as in the TIMIT corpus of English.
So far, I have come across the Sharvard, vimex, and vocmex corpora, but
they do not provide time-aligment.

I'll be very thankful for tips or referrals to an appropriate corpus or
good automatic annotation software, if such exists.

Thank you,

Yulia

--
Yulia Oganian, M.A.
PhD candidate Heekeren Lab

--
"De veras hijo: Todas las estrellas han partido, pero nunca se pone más oscuro que cuando va a amanecer". Isaac Felipe Azofeifa