Word-level annotator posts

Dear Auditory List,

To follow up my previous email, there are some more (different)
positions available at Toshiba Research Speech Technology Group:

---------
Toshiba Research in Cambridge, U.K., are looking for native speakers
of English to carry out transcriptions of audio files. These are
short-term contract positions for two months, working 5 hours per day
Monday to Friday, at our office in Cambridge, U.K.
The starting date is 2nd February. Candidates must have the right to
work in the U.K. for 25 hours per week.

The task will initially involve transcribing audio files at the word
level, using software such as Praat. It may also involve annotating
the data with emotion labels. No phonetic/linguistic knowledge is
required, but the candidate must be computer-literate. Those with
experience using Praat (or some other speech-editing software) are
preferred, but this is not essential.

Toshiba Research is based in the Science Park in Cambridge, U.K., in
pleasant surroundings. We have close links with the University of
Cambridge, and enjoy a stimulating intellectual environment.

If you would like to apply, please submit your CV by email to:
kayoko.yanagisawa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application deadline: 23rd January 2015

Contact Information:
  Dr Kayoko Yanagisawa
  Email: kayoko.yanagisawa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please feel free to circulate the announcement to anyone who might be
interested.

Best wishes,
Margarita