[ISMIR-Community] Public release of Doreso Music Seach API & SDKs

Sorry for cross posting.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lei Wang <leiwang.mir@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2015-01-15 12:48 GMT+08:00
Subject: Public release of Doreso Music Seach API & SDKs
To: community@xxxxxxxxx

Dear all,

EchoNest's song/identify API has been turned off and sorry for that.(http://developer.echonest.com/forums/thread/3650)
We really appreciate Echo Nest for its years’ high quality and reliable service on MIR, which has set a good example of the MIR industry.

Forturenately, Doreso( http://developer.doreso.com/ ) has been making great efforts to provide music identification service for a long time.
And we can offer developers the best music identification API now, including both music fingerprinting & Query By Singing/Humming.

Quick Introduction :)
Do)  Provide music fingerprinting API and query by singing/humming API;
Re)  Participants in QBSH task of MIREX in 2008, 2012, 2013 and 2014; and participants in AFP task of MIREX 2014;
Mi)  Over 520 million end users all over the world;
Fa)  Over 10 millon searching requests per day;
So)  Over 40 millon music fingerprints covering multiple languages and *WILL* support music files uploading by developers;
La)  Support online DB update.
Ti)  Quick and convenient SDK using tutorials.
Contact us and be a member of developers making cool apps with music recognition service.

Home Page: http://www.doreso.com/
Dev Center: http://developer.doreso.com/
Email: dev@xxxxxxxxxx

BTW: We're seeking interns major in MIR and machine learning in music understanding.
Email to hr@xxxxxxxxxx to work with our genius engineers to reach hundruds of millions users all over the world. Let's enjoy MIR & cloud techs!

Doreso Team

--
Reminder: ISMIR 2015 will take place in Malaga, Spain, October 26th-30th, 2015