Position announcement: Software developer for speech & language technologies

I am forwarding a job posting for an in-house contractor position (Ball Aerospace & Tech Corp) to work with our group at the Air Force Research Laboratory, Dayton, OH. The position is for a software developer with experience and interest in developing applications centered on language technology (Automatic Speech Recognition, Speech Synthesis, Multi-Modal Dialog Management). The focus of our research program is on augmenting traditional communications in command and control environments to facilitate more effective communication in human-human and human-machine teams.

You can view and apply for this job at:
https://careers.ball.com/psc/HCMPCG91/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=656367&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1

Note that U.S. citizenship is required to be eligible for the position.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions about this position.
Best regards
-Eric

Eric R. Thompson, Ph.D.
Research Engineer
Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
Supporting AFRL 711 HPW/RHCB
2610 Seventh Street, Area B, Building 441
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH  45433
phone: 937-255-2060
fax: 937-656-7680
email: eric.thompson.22.ctr@xxxxxxxxx