[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Job Announcement: DSP Engineer at EarLens Corp
EarLens Corporation is looking for an outstanding Senior DSP Engineer to lead the design and development of sophisticated audio processing algorithms for cutting-edge hearing technology. EarLens is the hottest hearing-related startup in Silicon Valley with significant funding to develop high-fidelity solutions for people with hearing loss. Join EarLens and change the lives of the millions of people with hearing loss.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years developing audio signal processing algorithms in a commercial environment
- Familiarity with speech enhancement and sound quality algorithms
- Matlab, C, and assembly development
- Acoustic testing environment
- Architecture knowledge: audio codecs, I2C, ARM architecture, fixed-point DSP architectures
- Demonstrated innovative problem-solving
- Worked and communicated effectively in a collaborative environment
Send CVs to Kulbir Sandhu, Director of Software Development at EarLens, at KSandhu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.