Table of robust speech datasets and ASR software

Dear list,

We are happy to announce the release of a table of 44 publicly available robust speech processing datasets and a table of 4 ASR software tools on the wiki of ISCA's Robust Speech Processing SIG:
https://wiki.inria.fr/rosp/Datasets#Speech_datasets
https://wiki.inria.fr/rosp/Software#Automatic_speech_recognition

We hope that these tables will promote wider dissemination of the datasets and software tools available in our community and help newcomers select the most suitable dataset or software for a given experiment. We plan to provide additional tables on, e.g., room impulse response datasets or speaker recognition software in the future.

We highly welcome your input, especially additional tables/entries and reproducible baselines for each dataset. It just takes a few minutes thanks to the simple wiki interface.

For more information about joining the SIG and contributing, see
https://wiki.inria.fr/rosp/

Jonathan Le Roux, Emmanuel Vincent, and Ramon Astudillo

--
Emmanuel Vincent
PAROLE Project-Team