Re: Creative Sound Blaster sound card

Dear Tobias,

I would recommend RME too.
They include very good documentation about the way their machines work in the manual,
everything is manufactured at high quality and the interfaces I tested so far operate completely stable.
(Recording sessions over weeks with 10-12 hours runtime per day, with no breakdown, drop-out, lag or anything funny at all.)
I use the Fireface 800 on a regular basis.
It might be interesting to have a look at their pci cards as well:
http://www.rme-audio.de/en_products_overview_pci_express.php

Best Regards,
Eric Busch