[Paper request]: Loudness perception with pulsatile electrical stimulation: The effect of interpulse intervals.

Dear Group;

Thank you for reading my email. I would like to request the paper: "Loudness perception with pulsatile electrical stimulation: The effect of interpulse intervals." by McKay and McDermott (full citation below), as I am working on converting a cochlear implant stimulus sequence into an auditory signal as part of my master thesis work. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the paper via my own university and hence was hoping I could get the paper via the group. Thanks again for all your help and time and I apologize for the disturbance.

Citation:
McKay, Colette M., and Hugh J. McDermott. "Loudness perception with pulsatile electrical stimulation: The effect of interpulse intervals."
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 104.2 (1998): 1061-1074.

--
Regards;
Nawal El Boghdady

Neural Systems and Computation Masters Student
ETH Zurich