Re: perceptual audio codecs

Hello Alberto,

not long ago I found some Matlab code (https://github.com/jorgehatccrma/AudioMorphing/blob/master/Testing/PQevalAudio-v1r0/PQevalAudio/PQevalAudio.m) that implements PEAQ (http://www.peaq.org/). You can find more information here http://www-mmsp.ece.mcgill.ca/Documents/Software/Packages/AFsp/PQevalAudio.html

I'm not sure if it's the same, but you there's more code here http://sourceforge.net/projects/peaqb/

I hope that helps,

Marcelo