ad?

Could you please post the following ad to the list?
Thanks!
Erin

The Auditory Cognition and Development Lab is currently seeking a Lab Coordinator who will oversee all aspects of research in the lab, such as participant recruitment, scheduling, running experiments with infants, children, and adults, and supervising research assistants. Our research examines how babies, small children, and adults come to understand complex, culture-specific sound structures such as music and speech.

Qualifications: Applicants must have basic computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets), strong organizational and communication skills, and be self-motivated. The following qualifications are preferred but not required: experience supervising others, working in a research lab, interacting with families and/or small children, sales experience, programming, Spanish language competence, and/or a background in Psychology or Music.

To Apply: Working in a lab is a great way to gain valuable work experience, build your vita for grad school, and learn about research! If you are interested, send a detailed resume/CV listing your qualifications and experience, and the names, addresses and phone numbers of at least three professional references. We will begin reviewing applications immediately and will continue until we hire someone. Send your application to erin.hannon@xxxxxxxx. For more information about the lab and the research, visit us at faculty.unlv.edu/ehannon/Home.html

Erin E. Hannon
Associate Professor
Department of Psychology
University of Nevada, Las Vegas