NordiCHI'14 call for late submissions - Music / Sound Art Performances

Apologies for cross-postings, please distribute.

For the first time, NordiCHI conference invites submissions of provocative, sophisticated, fun, fast and foundational music/sound art performances for the performance program of the conference, which will take place as part of NordiCHI’14 in Helsinki, October 26-30th 2014. We strongly encourage submissions that represent a diverse range of practices in any form of live music/sonic art, exploring artistic and aesthetic aspects of interaction and interface design.

Deadline for submissions: August 14, 2014

8th Nordic Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (NordiCHI)

26 - 30 October, 2014
Helsinki
Finland

In collaboration with ACM SIGCHI, NordiCHI'14 is the 8th Nordic Conference
on Human-Computer Interaction. The conference takes place in Helsinki,
Finland, October 26-30, 2014, and contributions from all over the world
are welcome. We expect 400+ participants from 30+ countries, and Don
Norman will give the opening keynote. More info: http://nordichi2014.org.

M.Koray Tahiroğlu
Department of Media,
Aalto University School of Arts, Design and Architecture
http://sopi.media.taik.fi/
http://mlab.taik.fi/~korayt