Re: psychoacoustically driven temporal approximation

Hi All thanks for the help. I'm checking the sources but your suggestions already popped up an idea that i'm trying. Useful brainstorming ;)
Thanks a lot
Alberto

ALBERTO NOVELLO / JesterN
site: jestern.com
shop: jestern.bandcamp.com
audio: soundcloud.com/jestern
video: vimeo.com/jestern

If for any reason you wish not to receive any more messages from this email, please send an email with REMOVE as subject. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Se per qualsiasi ragione non desideri ricevere piu' messaggi da questo indirizzo, mandami un messaggio con REMOVE nel soggetto. Mi scuso per il disturbo.