Re: AUDITORY: confirmation required (7219F882)

I did not see any statement of what you were going to do with this data. Could be an email-harvester?

So I am not replying without some assurance

Quoting Deepa Sr <nimmadeepa@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi everyone,
please fill in the questionnaire on personal music system usage if ur age
is between 15-30 yrs... it takes just 5 minutes..

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10TsHCUQ_orakQR-jJNc8az6hOUzZi0vlRHt_Q6j5G5o/viewform

QUESTIONNAIRE ON PERSONAL MUSIC SYSTEM USAGE (Q-PMSU)
This Questionnaire has been developed as part of project entitled " Effect
of Personal Music System on Hearing". The aim of this project is to develop
norms for safe listening levels while using personal music systems. Through
this questionnaire we would like to know your music listening habits.
Kindly fill in the questionnaire and send it as soon as possible.

   Demographic details
   NAME *
   AGE *
   GENDER *