ioLab Response Box

Greetings,

I need to procure an ioLab Response Box for some experiments I am initiating in my lab.  I have tried repeatedly (to no avail) to order one directly from ioLab.   Because those efforts have not produced any results, I would like to find out if anyone has a spare button box from ioLab that they might be interested in selling.     And if you have any tips about how to actually procure one from ioLab directly, I’d appreciate that input too.

Regards,

Kathy Arehart

Kathryn.arehart@xxxxxxxxxxxx

University of Colorado Boulder