[AUDITORY] 1 Year funded position

Dear colleagues,

We have a job opening up starting in January in sunny Miami, FL that incorporates programming,
audio processing, databases, and rehabilitation. We have a great team here and an environment
that is stimulating and fun to work in.  I am posting the job description below.  Please contact me
with any inquiries or CVs.  The position is ideally for a PhD candidate, post-doc, or equivalent, but
all applicants will be considered!

Seeking Collaborative and Transformative Research Personnel
The Music Engineering Technology Program and the University of Miami is conducting highly
collaborative research with cross-over in Biomedical Engineering and Physical Therapy.  For this
funded position, we are seeking a candidate with an interest in audio and electronics, who can
direct several projects, and with a strong programming background. This is a 1 year position with
potential for extension.

Where: University of Miami in Coral Gables, FL

When: 	Jan-Dec 2014

Skills: 	C/C++ required but Objective-C preferred; Strong signal processing or MATLAB; Mobile
?app? development; Database (PostgreSQL) management; Interest in athletics.

Christopher L. Bennett, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor
Music Engineering Technology
Frost School of Music