Re: [AUDITORY] National Hearing Test

Actually, my comments about telephone service are based on having lived in
Germany for nearly five years and having a number of friends in Europe.  I do
believe their telephone system superior to ours.  This is especially true of
their cell phone system but is to a lesser degree of their land lines.

I wonder if some kind of feedback loop could legally be set up to help know what
kind of phone system a client doing this test i susing.

Of course, another issue revolves around the fact that most telephones now allow
the user to control the volume of the receiver thus adding another confo7unding
variable to the mix.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html