[AUDITORY] Advert for Director of University of Southampton Auditory Implant Service

In case of interest – please see link below…

From: "Brinton J.C." <jcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tuesday, 29 October 2013 15:25
Subject: Advert for Director of University of Southampton Auditory Implant Service

Dear All

The advertisement for the Director of the Auditory Implant Service, my replacement as I am about to retire, is live on the University of Southampton jobs page, the address is:
https://www.jobs.soton.ac.uk/AdvancedSearch.aspx?search=310613LH

Please look at the advert if you are interested, and/or also pass the details on to anyone else you think might be interested in the post. The details about the job, the application process and the interview arrangements are all available at the address above. This is a wonderful job and someone will be very lucky to get it!

With best wishes
Julie

Julie Brinton
Director
University of Southampton Auditory Implant Service
02380593989