Re: [AUDITORY] question about c SOLVED!

Sam,

I would very much like to see a reply from Neil Macmillan or Doug Creelman to your proposed model. However, beyond the question I have on the observer's evaluation of H and F (which, themselves, could also have biases even if the person has a perfect memory for the history of his/her past responses), I would surmise that the recency effect would give the x2 trace a larger weight and, therefore, put a second-interval bias on y and, consequently, also on k.

-Pierre