Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 08:36:10 +1000
From: Pragati Rao <pragatir@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Software/code for insertion of a large number of triggers.

--f46d043c7b8c77ea0504e5aa8cb7

Dear All,

I have to insert triggers for an EEG experiment (almost 3000 triggers) into
a wav file. Adobe audition or Goldwave can be used for this purpose. The
process is very time consuming. Does anyone know of a more time-efficient
way of doing this? Perhaps a MATLAB code?

I tried getting the sound presentation software to send cue events, but I
was advised by presentation (neurobehavioral system) to have this trigger
information within the sound file (so that timing information is precise).

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Pragati Rao,
PhD Candidate and Research Audiologist,