Re: [AUDITORY] Help locating an old BBC documentary

Hi Michael,

Not sure where you've already looked, but, I checked WorldCat, and it seems quite scarce. And, most institutions won't supply video materials via interlibrary loan, I'm afraid.

I see a copy at York University (apparently a film reel):
http://theta.library.yorku.ca/uhtbin/cgisirsi/x/0/0/5?searchdata1=a805293{CKEY}

and at Penn State (on VHS):
http://cat.libraries.psu.edu/uhtbin/cgisirsi/0/0/0/5?searchdata1=^C451821

Perhaps these might be in striking distance for you. This link lists some other libraries holding the item:

http://www.worldcat.org/title/music-child/oclc/4207638

Hope this helps!

--
Nick Patterson