[AUDITORY] emailing me, plus Postdoctoral position: Cochlear Implant Research in Cambridge

Dear all,

If you tried to email me in the last week, your message may have bounced; you will have received a notification to this effect.  If that’s the case please re-send your email as I believe that the problem has been fixed.

In particular, the problems coincided with the job advertisement reproduced below. SO here it is again, and please do email me if you have any queries

Regards

Bob Carlyon

Dr. Bob Carlyon

Programme Leader

MRC Cognition & Brain Sciences Unit

15 Chaucer Rd.

Cambridge CB2 7EF

England

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355294

Fax: +44 (0)1223 355294

www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk

MRC Centenary 1913-2013 | 100 years of life-changing discoveries