[AUDITORY] Taking research to society

Dear List,

We, at Adele Robots, are making a huge effort to accelerate the transfer of research results to the society, in the Human Machine Interaction field.

And that is because we create Fiona (www.sparkingtogether.com) a platform where reseachers could share their working algorithms with third parties that creates bigger solutions focused to the market.

Now, we are launching the application of this technology to make it available to everyone, but we need to crowdfund the manufacturing of this product targeted to use voice as the main communication channel.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/adelerobots/fiona-your-voice-has-never-been-this-powerful-0

I hope you can support the project and also diseminate it to reach the largest number of individuals.

Best regards,

--
Celestino Alvarez