[AUDITORY] AES 52nd Conference – Sound Field Control

AES 52nd Conference – Sound Field Control
Location: Guildford, UK
Dates: September 2–4, 2013

http://www.aes.org/conferences/52/

Registration is now open for our international conference on Sound Field Control. Discover the preliminary program via our website and make your travel plans now to visit the UK in early September to learn about the latest in beam forming, arrays, sound zones, spatial issues, perception, signal processing and more. Three fine keynote lectures from leading experts go hand-in-hand with live demonstrations and workshops on the interface between perception and engineering in this fast-moving research field. Low-cost accommodation has been arranged in high-quality ensuite university rooms for conference delegates.

Get conference updates:
Twitter: #AES_SFC
Facebook: facebook.com/AES.52
Website: aes.org/conferences/52/