[AUDITORY] Help with an experiment

Dear readers of the Auditory and MIR mailing lists,

We are looking for volunteers to take a listening test with some
musical stimuli, which would take around 30-35 minutes.
The experiment, along with general instructions, can be found at the
following link:

https://couchdb.pedrosilva.pt/experiment-c/_design/weve/welcome.html

Note: It has been tested on the latest versions of Google Chrome and
Firefox, but we make no guarantees about IE or Safari.

Any problems, or indeed general comments, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Best wishes,
Fabien
--