[AUDITORY] Short dewax online questionnaire for UK based NHS audiologists

Dear List,

I'm currently assessing the provision of dewax services for our patients in the NHS in the UK.
As part of this study I have created a short online questionnaire for NHS audiology staff.

I'd be very grateful if you work in NHS audiology, if you could take time out to complete the survey at the following link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/audiol-dewax
The password is: aud101

Please share with your NHS audiology colleagues.

I'm more than happy to share any findings once the survey closes.
Many thanks in anticipation of your help.

Darren

Darren Cordon

Senior Audiologist

NHS Clinical Leadership Fellow