[AUDITORY] Short survey regarding International Community for Auditory Displays (ICAD)

Hello,
The International Community for Auditory Displays (ICAD) Board have been looking at the role of ICAD, and, as an integral part of that, the ICAD web site. We wish to carry out a fundamental review of the needs of ICAD members and the most effective ways in which ICAD can support researchers, designers, and developers working with auditory displays--enabling the continued development of a vibrant and supportive community.

We would very much appreciate you taking the time to complete a very short questionnaire which will help to inform this process.

Sincere thanks.
Dr Tony Stockman, ICAD President

S. Camille Peres, Ph.D., peressc@xxxxxxxx
Associate Professor, Psychology Department
University of Houston-Clear Lake, Box 307
2700 Bay Area Blvd, Houston, TX 77058
o. 281.283.3412
f. 281.283.3406