[AUDITORY] Vacant position Usability Engineering at Fraunhofer HSA in Oldenburg, Germany

Dear colleagues,

I would like to invite you to take a look at the following job offer
from our Project Group Hearing, Speech and Audio Technology (HSA) at
Fraunhofer IDMT in Oldenburg, Germany:

We are looking for support in the area of evaluation and usability
engineering for assistive technologies, particularly hearing support
technologies. The tasks involve mainly designing, conducting and
analyzing user studies with respect to user needs, usability and
acceptance of hearing support technologies (in particular with older
users). Anybody interested can contact me and find more information
(unfortunately only available in German) at

https://recruiting.fraunhofer.de/Vacancies/11792/Description/1

Kind regards
\Jan

M.Sc. Jan Rennies
Head of 'Personalized Hearing Systems'
  and 'Audio Quality and Auditory Models'

Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology (IDMT)
Department Hearing, Speech and Audio Technology
Haus des Hörens - Marie-Curie-Strasse 2 - 26129 Oldenburg - Germany

Phone 	+49 441 2172-436
Mobile	+49 176 2204 3331
Fax   	+49 441 2172-450

mailto:jan.rennies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx