Re: [AUDITORY] Real-time spectrogram for Mac

Hi again

Many thanks to all who responded to the below request. I am very grateful.

Below is a list of the recommendations I received, in case this is useful for anyone else. I have tried several of them but certainly not all and won't attempt to provide reviews: all those I trialled had something going for them and it just depends on your purpose and budget. For better or worse, I'm currently using Voice Analyzer for this particular purpose (demonstrating acoustics to non-experts and encouraging them to take it further).

Many thanks once again for the assistance.

Best wishes, Daniel

> Amadeus Pro: App store

> Audacity: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

> AudioXplorer: http://www.arizona-software.ch/audioxplorer (retired)