STI to SRT conversion issue

Dear List,

I would like to convert the speech intelligibility data from van Wijngaarden and Drullman (JASA, vol 123, pages 4514-4523) which are presented as a CVC word score (in percent correct) versus STI (Speech Transmission Index). I want to get the corresponding SRT (Speech Reception Threshold  = SNR for 50% correct)  of each condition.

Does anyone know how to do it or have any paper/documentation to recommend which might be helpful?

Thanks a lot,

Best regards,

Thibaud LECLERE

Ph.D. Student

Université de Lyon - École Nationale des Travaux Publics de l'État (ENTPE)

Laboratoire Génie Civil et Bâtiment (LGCB)

Rue Maurice Audin - 69518 Vaulx-en-Velin - France

Office B022

Tel : (+33)4.72.04.70.36