Re: Human hearing beats the Fourier uncertainty principle: Research

Indeed this relates to a discussion that we had 9 years ago,

   http://www.auditory.org/mhonarc/2004/msg00145.html

and that formed the basis of my old web page on beating the
frequency-time uncertainty principle,

   http://www.seeingwithsound.com/freqtime.htm

Best regards,

Peter Meijer