5th Speech in Noise Workshop Vitoria, Spain, 10th & 11th of January 2013

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that the 5th workshop on Speech inNoise will be held in Vitoria (Spain) on the 10th and 11th of January 2013. Registration is now open. Like previous years, the registration fee is GBP36.-. All participants are invited to submit abstracts for poster contributions. Besides poster sessions, the programme includes numerous oral presentations. Sophie Scott (UCL London, UK) will be giving a keynote lecture. Additional details on registration, submitting abstracts, talks and travelling are available on the workshop's web page:
We are looking forward greeting you in Vitoria.

The organising team:
Gaston Hilkhuysen (CNRS-LMA, Marseille, F).
Martin Cooke (Laslab, Vitoria, E)
Rolph Houben (AMC medical centre, Amsterdam, NL)
Mark Huckvale (University College London, London, UK).