Anechoic Recording of Mozart's Jupiter Symphony

Hello list,

I am hoping to recreate some psychoacoustic experiments carried out by Blauert and Lindemann from their 1986 paper on spaciousness. I'd like to use the same source material but am having trouble finding a copy of the CD. They used a 15s excerpt from an anechoic recording of Mozarts Jupiter Symphony performed by the BBC orchestra (1969). This is the same recording used my Manfred Schroeder in his experiments on concert hall acoustics. Given the date of the recording I'm sure I could find a newer/better quality recording of other orchestral music but for the sake of the experimental method, I'd rather keep the design as close to the original as possible. Does anyone know where I might find a copy of this?

I'd be grateful for any help!

Best,

Darragh

Darragh Pigott
Phd. candidate at DMARC (Digital Media & Arts Research Centre)
Dept. of Computer Science and Information Systems
University of Limerick
Limerick
Ireland