Re: Search for online empirical projects

Hi Stefanie,

You may already be aware of Henkjan Honing's paper on this topic:
http://cf.hum.uva.nl/mmm/index.html?abstracts/honing-ladinig-2007b.html&target,
and he's published a number of his online studies as well (look for
the complete list of publications on http://cf.hum.uva.nl/mmm/ )

I am currently in the process of analysing and writing up two online
experiments (which I also posted on this list, they're not as
meter-related as Henkjan's though), and am happy to provide you with
any specific information, just send me a personal email.

Best, Rebecca