Knowles miniature microphones and standard mic inputs

Dear list,

I want to use Knowles miniature microphones (e.g., http://www.knowles.com/search/prods_pdf/FG-23329-C05.pdf).  I want to record the audio signal into a recorder or sound card that has typical pro XLR mic inputs, and I would also like to use the 48V Phantom Power available from such input to power the microphone. Any one has a schematic of a circuit that would allow to do this without frying the mics or the recorder?

Thanks for any pointers,

Pawel