Postdoc positions in Hong Kong

Dear Colleagues:
Please distribute this ad to those who might be interested.
Patrick

Postdoc Positions in Speech Processing and Auditory Neuroscience

Postdoc positions (any level) are available in the new laboratory of
Patrick Wong at the Chinese University of Hong Kong starting Jan 2013.
 We welcome individuals from a broad array of background relevant to
speech processing, language learning, and auditory neuroscience to
apply.  Candidates with experience in basic and clinical research
across the lifespan as well as animal research, basic neurophysiology,
and molecular neurobiology are all highly desirable.  We are
particularly interested in broad thinkers with good quantitative
skills to join our team.  The positions are open until filled. Hong
Kong offers world-class metropolitan living with beaches and
countryside and is a gateway to other Asian cities.  Income tax is
low.  For inquiry and application, candidates should email CV to
Patrick Wong (pwong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).  Visit
http://cns.northwestern.edu for more information about our work.

Patrick Wong
Associate Professor
Communication Sciences & Disorders
Northwestern University  +1 847 491 2416 (phone)
2240 Campus Drive        +1 847 491 2429 (fax)
Evanston, IL 60208         FSB 3-365 (office location)
U.S.A.

Email: pwong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Webpage: http://cns.northwestern.edu