iolabs button box

Dear List,

Does anyone know if ioLabs (http://www.iolab.co.uk/index.html) is
still in business?  We have been trying to purchase a button box and
have been completely unsuccessful in getting any response from them,
to any of the email addresses posted on their site.  If someone has
information or alternate contact information (email or phone), I would
appreciate it.

--
Pamela Souza, PhD, CCC-A
The Roxelyn and Richard Pepper Department of Communication Sciences

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any
contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply