Re: Inquiry

Hi Ganesh, how are you?
I'd say try to ask your institution for the list of journals which are acknowledged for every publication.
Good Luck,
Noam.

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 3:49 PM, ganesh ac <gani0017@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I am planning to submit my article for the following publication. I am not sure whether the following journal  is real or fake.So it will be helpful if any  opinion on  this journal.
http://www.sapub.org/journal/aimsandscope.aspx?journalid=1025
International Journal of Brain and Cognitive Sciences
Thank you

--
Ganesh.A.C
Lecturer,