Re: Headphones for Research Purposes (2)

On Wed, 9 May 2012 08:14:47 +0100, Lorenzo Picinali wrote:
I suggest also checking the following three headphones:

-AKG k240 - Semi-open circumaural. Get the 55 Ohm version, and not
the 600 Ohm one, which requires special amplifiers.

-Sony MDR 7509 or 7506 or 7505 - Close supra-aural.

-Beyerdynamic DT 880 - Semi-open cirmumaural.

I hope this helps
Yours
Lorenzo

With more or less the same price tag I suggest also Sennheiser hd380pro or (if you are located in the US, or can have them from US, where the price is much lower than in europe) Grado SR125i.

Bests,
____________
Davide Andrea Mauro, Ph.D.
Postdoc at Laboratorio di Informatica Musicale (LIM)
Dipartimento di Informatica e Comunicazione (DICo)
Università degli Studi di Milano
Via Comelico 39/41
20135 Milano - Italy
Tel. +39 02 50316382