Re: Headphones for Research Purposes

I really recommend the Audio-Technica ATH-M50. They have an excellent frequency response, especially at the price point, and good isolation and durability characteristics.

But, I would also recommend checking out head-fi.org, where there are lots of reviews, opinions, and other discussion, on headphones.

Cheers,

Warren

Warren Bakay
PhD Student, Auditory Neuroscience