Announcing a Symposium: JAMMMIT

dear reader, esteemed colleagues,

We'd like to announce an interesting symposium.

Please forward this message as you see fit, our apologies for potential cross-posting.

Thank you so much.

Chris, on behalf of JAMMMIT

/////

Dear reader,

This is an invitation for you to attend a 2-day symposium on Joint Action; Models in Movement and
Music Interactions in Time: JAMMMIT.
It is being organised by IPEM, the Institute for Psychoacoustics and Electronic Music in Ghent,
together with EU COST Action TIMELY.
This event is organized as a specialized course in the doctoral schools of Ghent University, who
also kindly support the event.

It will take place on June 12th & 13th, 2012, in Ghent, Belgium.
Registration open until the 25th of May.

Keynote speakers will be: Martin Clayton & Elisabeth Pacherie.

Please see www.IPEM.ugent.be/JAMMMIT for programme and further details.

We hope to see you there !

Sincerely,
On behalf of the organisers;

Chris Muller, Leon van Noorden, Michiel Demey.

Chris Muller - Postdoctoral Researcher
Institute for Psychoacoustics and Electronic Music - IPEM
Rozier, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
http://www.ipem.ugent.be/