From: Nick Bearman
Sent: 21 April 2012 17:06
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Paper Request - Tzelgov et al (1987)

I am looking for a copy of the following paper:
[2]     J.  Tzelgov,  R.  Srebro,  A.  Henik,  and  A.  Kushelevsky,  “Radiation
detection by ear and by eye,” Human Factors, vol. 29(1), pp. 87-98,
1987.

Nick Bearman ¦ Associate Research Fellow in GIS
M: 07717745715 ¦ O: 01872 25 8169
European Centre for Environment and Human Health (ECEHH)
Knowledge Spa, Royal Cornwall Hospital, Truro, TR1 3HD