Re: UNSUBSCRIBE

Hi Pawel,

Personally, I see no objection to "Position Sought" notices, if it helps competent people to remain active in the field.Â

I have no idea about how many postings that would entail, but we can try it out, asking people to use their discretion in not re-posting too often. Again, members of the list could set their email software to filter such messages out, if they didn't want to see them. People who post availability notices should just be sure to start the Subject field with the above phrase.

Al
Albert S. Bregman, Emeritus Professor
Psychology Department, McGill University
1205 Doctor Penfield Avenue
Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 1B1.
Office:Â Phone: (514) three-nine-eight-6103,
      Fax: (514) three-nine-eight-4896
http://webpages.mcgill.ca/staff/Group2/abregm1/web/