materials & models

Dear List,

Here is a quick summary of responses for my recent request for materials and models available for hearing research.  More people responded with models than materials, but a number of laboratory heads responded that they had materials but that they never had the opportunity to organize them for general use.  So materials are out there and awaiting further organization.

Here is a brief list of responses.  I will ask Dan if he wants to put these on the Auditory List homepage.  Please feel free to keep sending me available materials and/or modelling frameworks and I will help to organize.  Code sources for conducting experiments as well as for auditory modelling is generally useful to the community and would be great for the list...

Materials

Auditec: http://www.auditec.com/cgi/default.asp

DARES: www.daresounds.org

Fonds Sonores (French): http://olfac.univ-lyon1.fr/unite/equipe-02/FondsSonores.html