Re: Does anybody have the Keele database for the pitch estimation evaluation ?

Hi Lloyd,

Thanks for your replying and the suggested resource website.

The speech database used by Cooke's PhD thesis is really a nice one for pitch estiamtion evaulation and voiced speech enhancement/separation evaluation. But it's not Keele speech database. They are two different kinds of speech database.

However, don't worry about it. I have got it now :)

Thanks a lot.

Dongmei